Friday, May 22, 2009

Let the Weight Loss Begin!!

As mentioned, I have been trying my very hardest to drop some weight before the summer is over. Thus far, I have had both good and bad days as well as healthy and not so healthy days. After about 5 weeks of dieting and working out (occasionally) I finally decided to weigh in this morning.

I rode the elevator to the top floor of my office building where the gym is located to do that walk of shame into the locker room where the scale is. I don't own a scale at home, I feel this is for the best! I was nervous to weigh in as I don't feel any thinner.

To my surprise, I have dropped 7.5 pounds...say WHAT; is the scale broken!?!? I figure that's pretty darn good seeing as how I haven't been working out as much as I had originally planned. If I can finish this month off with another 3 pounds, I'll be at 10 and pretty happy.

If losing 7 pounds isn't motivating, I don't know what is - though I am enjoying a pepsi at the moment (love my cheat days), and will indulge in some ice cream cake this afternoon for a co-workers good bye party. I feel I'm on the right track.

Just wanted to keep you all posted on my progress!

7.5 pounds down - 20ish more to go. It's going to be a difficult summer folks! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment