Monday, April 20, 2009

Diets are for Suckers



Tis the season to slim down and I, like many others, am feeling the weight. I have never been a good dieter, but I never used to have to diet. The past few years have been a different story however. So many freshman college students gain the "freshman fifteen", I was the unlucky student to gain a good 30 lbs and have struggled with my weight ever since.

I have a plan, both in exercise and in diet, and plan to begin tomorrow. I have decided to give myself some options this time around as I tend to give up pretty easily. The plan is to track my progress here and maybe that will keep me motivated enough (apparently the bikini season isn't enough motivation haha).

The plan is as follows:
Exercise - P90X, jump rope, hula hoop, and bike riding.
Diet - Low carb, very little sugar and everything else in moderation too. Cheat day will be Friday...and probably Saturday as I suppose alcohol would be considered a cheat.

I don't plan to do all those crazy exercises daily, rather choose one and hope I actually complete it.

I'm hoping to lose 30 lbs or a couple dress sizes.

0 days down, 2 months to go...eek

More to come!

1 comment: